WordCamp Europe is a global conference dedicated to all things WordPress that happens annually in a different European city. Every year WordCamp Europe gives the European WordPress community a chance to gather together in a new beautiful location to geek-out, share experiences, do business, and most of all, talk WordPress. It’s an opportunity to welcome WordPress community members from all over the globe to our continent to experience the diversity and culture that makes us so unique.
WordCamp Europe 2016 was in Vienna on June 24-26
WordCamp Europe 2016 took place in the very heart of Vienna – Halle E + G, our magnificent venue, right at the centre of the MuseumsQuartier.
Halls E + G
Museumsplatz 1, 1070 Vienna.
What To Expect
- two days of the best WordPress content from all over the world
- a contributor day to learn how to give back to WordPress
- an opportunity to meet the WordPress community leaders
- networking activities allowing you to meet and create contacts with likeminded people
- warm up events and activities to explore the city and make friends
- a place to be inspired
- a space to share ideas
- a job board & a hiring board
- an epic after-party
- coffee, tea, healthy lunch (no matter your dietary preferences)
- amazing people, great mood, adventures and fun
Three days of WordPress
WordCamp Europe 2016 had two conference days with the best content about development, design, UX, community, marketing, performance, trends, Open Source, business and giving back, all of it in the context of WordPress. The third day was dedicated to contributing to WordPress. People came to write code, write docs, translate WordPress, help out with support, test, but most of all – learn more about getting involved and meet the people who already dedicate their time to making WordPress so awesome.
WordCamp Europe was organised by a team of community volunteers from the host city and a global team of WordPress experts from the whole European community. The host city for each year is selected after a call for applications to all European communities and chosen after careful consideration by the current organising team.
Meet the wonderful organisers of WordCamp Europe 2016.